ArT ChAllEnGeS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yuppp Itz abot JMS




                                                      

Unseen
Ohhhh k....as iz already said iam "THE NIK well i own AttiTuDe...dEaL wid it~
hmm~
I LyK
Uhhh

I
LoVe to Li$teN To MuSiC! Net..24 hrs a day..AdDicted 2 Ma cel.,cant StAy WiDouT It at aLL...lol....n YeAh I LoVe PiSsiNg Off Ppl hU I HaTe 2 Da CoRe,,,
,So PPle i hAtE StAy Far Far AwaY!!..UhM...LOve FrEaKiN Wd FriEnDs, ShoPpiN, LiSteNiN To LoUd MuSiC WhIcH I AlWaYs GeT SCrEwD 4 ....lol.... n lOveEe DaNcInG, N UmM JuS bEiN WeiIrD HeHe... lol. .LoVE Racin,Pc games.. EtC Etc..
HMMM.. i can b yah bst fren as well as yah worst nytmare..!!!


I don lyk ppl hu SnItCh n ppl hu r DuM n H8E
In yea m hea 2 HAV Frenship wid EverY 1 WhO LikE$ mE nd LoVeS Me..!!! hehe..GeT A Lyf.~..hehe...
don hate meh coz ya hate meh!!! hate meh coz u ain meh!!!!
Luv me o hate meh...m still THA $ûpåstå®!!!! n im sTiLL GnA $hINe....

Cuz We BelonG 2getha UnitD Hea..4Eva uniTd HeA SuM How..U gOt A PiEce O Me..AnD HonEsTly My LiFe WuD SucK WitHoUt:)<3>DeDiCatd ta Da BsTeSt PeRsOn O My LiFe...LoVe U 4EvA

#FOR THE ONES WHO DON’T KNOW ME N WISH TO KNOW!!!#######
~
I'm rigid at times, self-opinionated and impossible!
~I'm content with the way I am coz I AM WAT I AM !
~I believe dat I’m highly principled: I have no intentions of inflicting my ideas on others, and would thank others to pay me the same courtesy...

~People think I'm uppish at times... but I'd appreciate it if you actually made the effort to get to know me before 'branding'/'labeling' me...
Blahhhh...blah..blah

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment